About London Road Pre-School Dereham
Our Pre-School aims:
- Promote an environment that is FUN, HEALTHY, SAFE, SECURE, and WELCOMING
- Provide high-quality care and education for children below statutory school age.
- To help children make the transition from home to Pre-School and then Pre-School to school smoothly and confidently.
- To promote understanding and kindness towards others.
- Nurture Self Confidence, Self Esteem and encourage independence.
- Provide an environment where Equal Opportunities for all takes place.
- Work in Partnership with Parents. Building strong and supportive relationships
- To enable children to form positive and trusting relationships with their peers and with adults.
- To provide experiences for children to explore and learn from.
- To provide a range of learning opportunities which support the development of each individual child.
Our pre-school believes that care and education are equally important in the experience which we offer children. The routines and activities that make up the day are provided in ways that:
- Help each child feel that he/she is a valued member of the pre-school,
- Ensure the safety of each child,
- Help child gain from the social experience of being part of a group; and
- Provide children with opportunities to learn and help them to value learning.